Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Canine Tapeworms: Symptoms and Treatment

Tapeworms are disgusting 8 inch worms that attach themselves to the lining of the dog's intestines.  Segments break off from the adult tapeworms and carry eggs through the intestines.  The egg segments look like white rice that wiggles ontop of the dog poop.  Gross...for sure!  The white eggs also wiggle around the dog's anus and get onto carpets and floors.  Read how you can tell if your dog has tapeworms and what you can do about it.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your article doesn't too much information, but it has an important detail of symptoms and treatment for tapeworms. I admired your article because of the information I read here and I will bookmark your blog to share the knowledge I learned here. I hope you would post more new updates. Learn more information please visit this link: http://wellpets.co.uk/worle/

    ReplyDelete