Friday, March 7, 2014

The Thundershirt Calmed My Dog during Fireworks

Thundershirt
I used a Thundershirt for my collie who was terrified of fireworks while we were camping. On the Fourth of July, the campground had fireworks and I always had to sit inside with my dog. He shook, drooled and hid under the table. Nothing I did would calm him down. His dog agility instructor recommended the Thundershirt for him.

I picked one up and it really helped. I also use it when I'm walking him, so he doesn't get upset by other dogs. It grounds him and keeps him feeling secure. The thundershirt was a lifesaver for me and my dog.

If you have a dog that has anxiety from other dogs, thunder or other loud noises, you should really consider a Thundershirt. They come in sizes to fit all breeds of dogs. The shirt even helps with excessive barking.

The Thundershirt really helped my dog with his fear. He stopped trembling and hiding under the table when he heard fireworks. He doesn't need it anymore because we stopped camping.

Sizing: 24" to 32" chest (40 to 70 pounds) My collie is 60 pounds and the large Thundershirt fit him fine.

The Thundershirt has velcro for adjusting its size.

With its patent-pending design, Thundershirt's gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs if they are anxious, fearful or over-excited. Based on surveys completed by over two thousand customers, over 80% of dogs show significant improvement in symptoms when using Thundershirt.

Thundershirts are used for:

Fear of Thunder
Separation Anxiety
Barking Problems
Noise Anxiety
Car Anxiety
Crate Anxiety
Excitability
Leash Pulling




No comments:

Post a Comment